CoolBot Walk-In Cooler Controller
- Check out the reviews!
- Allows a standard window air conditioner to cool a room to 34 F!
- Build your own walk-in cooler – trusted by farmers, florists, hunters, brewers, restaurants, convenience stores, mortuaries, and more
- Installs in minutes – no tools or electrical knowledge required
- Guaranteed or your money back – join over 60,000 satisfied customers
- Recommended by major university extension programs
- Dimensions: 6.5 × 3.5 × 1.5 in
- Made in the USA and ships free to the USA & Canada
- We ship globally – International shipping calculated at checkout
- Buy two and get $50 off! Use code pls1 at checkout
- See how our products compare
- WIFI JUMPER & DATA CABLE NOT INCLUDED!
TTT Services, Inc. –
This is an amazing piece of equipment it turns a window unit air conditioner into a walk-in cooler compressor, fan, and controls without the expensive equipment of a conventional system. GREAT JOB!!!
Brad Bruce –
Take a window unit, a shipping container, a spray foam insulation kit and a CoolBot, and you can replace an overpriced & oversized refrigerated walk-in cooler! So easy!!
Quinton Crawford (verified owner) –
I use an old milk truck for a walk-in cooler.The size is 10’x7’x6′.The CoolBot works fantastic. They are very easy to install and program.I have used the CoolBot in temperatures from 80* to 25*,it has maintained a constant temperature of 36* without any problems.I use the cooler for deer ,hogs and beef that we kill on our farm.The CoolBot saves me money by not having to find an HVAC person to service the cooler.I highly recommend the CoolBot for any home cooling needs.
aishimaru (verified owner) –
Ken Seymore –
This is a great product. Finally got my cooler built and it dropped the temperature to 40° in ten minutes. Highly recommend
Bruce Brown –
This company is topnotch in every way. The product does what they say it will do and is easy to use. Just hook it up to a A/C unit plug it in and that’s it!
Laura (verified owner) –
This product has transformed production at our small organic farm. We love, love, love it and cannot recommend it highly enough. We tell folks and other farmers about it all of the time, and a local pub even wants to install one for a beer cooler now.
Mark Burdette (verified owner) –
Great product. Working perfectly so far. Would recommend to anyone needing a deer cooler
Mark Welch –
Will the cool bot hook up to an LG 8016 window air conditioner allright
Shoukat Hussain –
Will this work with any split system with seconds sensor
Daniel Young –
Will the cool bot work on a mini split ductless unit?
Daniel Young –
Thank you for your fast response and great customer service!!!!
Kenneth Collings –
Do you have any examples of the coolbot in a shipping container?
Bandy Wirt –
can you please send me a list of the window ac manufacturers that will work with the coolbot. I have a cool room for my daughters show cattle and would like to make it a little cooler.
Tom Hopfenspirger –
Would you be kind enough to forward a preferred list of AC units that are compatible with CoolBot? Looking to maintain cooling integrity while pelletizing hops. Thanks!